Deciding on a painting company to hire for an upcoming project is just as important as choosing the right paints to use to create the perfect color scheme. This is why hiring a professional painter that is reliable, reputable, and delivers top notch quality service is important. A painting company will help you to achieve the end result you envision and will want to show off.
Tips to choosing a professional painting company:
- Call at least three different painting companies to select from and have them meet at your home or business. This gives you the opportunity to see how much time each will take to assess the area being painted. The longer the assessment, the more realistic the estimate should be.
- Make sure the estimate includes a breakdown of labor, materials, costs, number of coats, service preparation, and brand of materials.
- Communicate in detail your expectations so that the paint contractors can know how much time the job will take to quote accordingly.
- Call the references to question their past experiences on the job performed. This will tell you a lot about the kind of work they do. You should even consider asking to see the jobs performed to view how they are holding up.
- Request credentials and licensing in your state. This shows commitment. If you want to know if complaints have been filed against the painting company, you can check with the BBB, attorney general’s office, or local consumer affairs agency.
- Obtain a complete contract that includes the painting company’s vital information and everything listed on the estimate. Make sure that the contract clearly states what is and is not included in the job.
- Obtain a copy of the painting company’s liability and workers compensation insurance certificates so that you are aware of possible accidents covered and not covered.
- Choose the paint yourself so that you know what you’re getting. You don’t want to be talked into using the paint they prefer but then they use the finish you want. The result may not be what you requested and expected.
- Paying a portion upfront is normal. Typically, 10-15% should be paid in advance and the remaining once you are fully satisfied with the job.
Deciding to paint an area can be daunting. But knowing a professional painting company has all the tools and experience to do the job right, efficient, and safe can be comforting. A painting company will have the knowledge and vendor benefits that could help save you money. Plus, hiring a professional painting company will save you time and leave you with a professional finish.
Since painting can be a messy and tedious task, hiring a professional painting company is extremely beneficial. Nobody pays for a painter to do a bad job. A good painter and painting company will understand the worth of their reputation and can save you unwanted headaches. The painting company will know how to dispose of the materials so there will be no stress of cleanup required on your part. So hiring a professional painting company is worth your time and money with all the advantages.
If you are looking for a professional painting company who will deliver quality service from start to finish, call JMA Painters at 337-534-8665. They service geographic areas in Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, and Alexandria Districts. They are sure to deliver the results you will be proud of. To visit their website and learn more about their company, visit https://www.jmapainters.com. They will be happy to give you a quote or answer any questions you may have.
Tips of the Day: How To Hire A Painter – https://www.consumerreports.org
Three Crucial Tips On How To Choose A Professional Painter – https://www.sheldonandsons.com
Five Good Reasons To Hire A Professional Painting Company – https://www.urdesignmag.com