- TIPS TO ENSURE A SAFE AND SUCCESSFUL COMMERCIAL PAINTING PROJECT
- HOW TO AVOID COMMON COMMERCIAL PAINTING MISTAKES
- THE IMPORTANCE OF USING LOW VOC PAINT
- COMMERCIAL PAINTING: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIGH-PERFORMANCE AND INTUMESCENT COATINGS
- HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR COMMERCIAL PAINTER: A CHECKLIST
- THE PSYCHOLOGY OF COLOR: HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT COLOR FOR YOUR BUSINESS’S INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR PAINTING PROJECT
- DRYWALL INSTALLATION: GETTING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
- WHAT IS PAINT VISCOSITY?
- KNOW THE DIFFERENT PAINT TYPES
- PAINTING YOUR FENCE? READ THIS FIRST:
- 2014 COLOR TRENDS FOR COMMERCIAL PAINTERS
- THE TOP 5 FLOOR STAINS FOR HARDWOOD
- THE BEST COLORS AND FINISHES FOR COMMERCIAL BATHROOMS
- WHEN IT’S TIME TO HIRE A COMMERCIAL PAINTER FOR YOUR EXTERIOR
- HOW FRESH PAINT COULD HELP TO SELL YOUR HOUSE
- RESIDENTIAL PAINTING TIPS
- HOW TO PAINT, STEP ONE: CLEANING THE WALL AND FIXING IMPERFECTIONS
- HOW TO PAINT: TAPING
- HOW TO PAINT: PRIMING
- HOW TO PAINT: DEALING WITH HUMIDITY
- HOW TO PAINT: APPLYING PAINT
- ROLLERS, BRUSHES, AND WHY THEY MATTER
- SHOULD YOU PAINT YOUR CEILING?
- KEEPING YOUR WALLS CLEAN TO PRESERVE YOUR PAINT JOB
- HOW TO HANDLE MOLD
- WHY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CHOOSE INSURED PAINTERS
- THE BEST SEASON TO PAINT
- PAINTING BRICK
- WHAT IS EFFLORESCENCE AND HOW DO YOU REMOVE IT?
- PAINT YOUR FRONT DOOR FOR A FRESH LOOK!
- SMOOTHIE KING CENTER ARENA FACELIFT
- THE EFFECTS OF MOLD ON YOUR EXTERIOR
- 5 questions to ask your perspective painting contractor
- Lead paint dangers in houses built before 1978... do I remove it?
- Low Pressure Wash Your Roof to Improve Its Appearance and Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Exterior Surfaces: Can it be painted?
- Historic Home Restoration
- COMMERCIAL GRADE EPOXY FLOOR COATING
- Benefits of repainting the exterior of your business
- How to Protect Your Warehouse from Water Damage
- Ways to handle paint odors during commercial painting projects
- Swing Staging Painting and Safety
- Challenges of Industrial painting in confined spaces
- Coated concrete flooring and workplace safety
Services We Offer
High Performance and Intumescent Coatings
Specialty Floor Coatings
Parking Lot Striping
Drywall Installation (upon request)
Stains and Transparent Finishes
Interior / Exterior Repaints
We Guarantee All of Our Work. Period.
JMA Painters holds its commercial license #56423 with the Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors. We also have our EPA license for LEAD Certified work NAT-29408-1. We carry General Liability, Worker’s Comp, Umbrella Liability, and Automobile Liability in the $2 million aggregate.